<Cycle & bento experience in Osaka>
This is cycling tour with a professional cooking instructor & tea loving person.
This is real Japanese spring experience in the north part of Osaka. Osaka people usually say that the north of Osaka is totally different from the south of that. You may enjoy both Osaka in your visit!!
We will meet at JR Ibaraki station(between JR Osaka sta.(13 min), and JR Kyoto sta. (20 min) . From the station, we cycle to Expo 70 Commemorative Park, and on the way to the park we will stop by Terumi's cooking studio to make a bento for lunch. Once we reached the park, we'll have the bento for viewing beautiful cherry blossom.
If you wish, we can go into the“Tower of the Sun” which is a very famous Japanese statue designed by Taro Okamoto(The tour fee is not including the entrance fee 720 yen). Enjoy Taro world for a time.
On the way back to JR Ibaraki station, we will stop by Terumi's favorite Takoyaki Izakaya shop for Kanpai!! And the tour will end.
- If you are allergy to any food, or need dietetic food, please let me know in advance.
- 【Meeting Location】
- 【The number of participants who can book at a time】
- 2 - 6 people
- 【Duration】5 hours (Cycling and Walking Tour)
- 【Price】 8,800 yen/person
- 【Guest Requirements】Minimum age: 12 years old
- 【What I'll provide】
- ・bento for lunch
- ・One drink
- ・A ticket for Expo Park
- ・Takoyaki & Kanpai Drink (Beer, softdrink, or Tea)
- 【What you need to have】
- ・Comfortable clothes and shoes
- ・Cash for your drink if you wish, a ticket of tower of the sun if you wish to enter (JPY720)
- 【Languages】 Japanese, English
- 【Cancellation Policy】
- ・Full Refund Up To 2 Days Prior to the scheduled date.
- ・From 1 day prior to your scheduled workshop time・・・100%
- (no show included)
How to book your lesson?
The deadline is 2 days before the starting time of the tour, first come first served.
Once we confirm your payment, your reservation will be confirmed.