【All About Japanese Tea in Uji】
(Kyoto half day private tour)
Duration: 5 hours
This tour is 5hour walking tour.
Let's meet each other at JR Uji station (in front of the gate of JR Uji station, it has only one gate).
We’ll stop by every 5-10 min to see and feel Japanese tea cultures.
Anyway relax and enjoy Uji’s beautiful district with your eyes and mouth. We’ll stop by the oldest tea shop(about 1000 years old) to taste strong matcha rice cake skewer, and the Japanese oldest shrine to touch the feelings of ancient story.
For the lunch we’ll go to a restaurant run by one famous tea company.
For tea ceremony experience, let’s go to an authentic tea house. Hope my help will make you experience it at ease. (I’m also doing tea ceremony & cooking Host in Kyoto and Osaka through Airbnb.
Then we go to a tea farmer's shop. In the shop we can have some tea tasting including green tea and matcha.
Souvenir expenses not included in the tour fee are at the expense of the participant. But lunch, some treats, tea ceremony and tea tasting expenses are included in this tour fee.
- If you are allergy to any food, or need dietetic food, please let me know in advance.
In front of the gate of JR Uji station
JR Kyoto station: Take a train of Nara line
【Price】10,000 yen ～
【Duration】 5 hours (Walking Tour)
Minimum age: 12 years old
【What I'll provide】
- ・Walking Tour only
- 【What you need to have】
- ・Comfortable clothes and shoes
- ・Cash for transpotation and souvenir expenses
- 【Languages】 Japanese, English
- 【Cancellation Policy】
- ・Full Refund Up To 4 Days Prior
- ・From 3 days prior to your scheduled workshop time・・・100% (no show included)
- Please click the above [BOOK NOW] button, select
- your preferred date, and fill up the form.
- You will receive an automatical e-mail from "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- titled "Full Dining confirmation of Reservation".
- Full Dining will send out an email reminder with info
- during the week before the workshop.