【Half day Kyoto Tour: All about Japanese Tea Tour 】
This tour is 5hour walking tour.
Let's meet each other at JR Uji station (in front of the gate of JR Uji station, it has only one gate).
We’ll stop by every 5-10 min to see and feel Japanese tea cultures.
Anyway relax and enjoy Uji’s beautiful district with your eyes and mouth. We’ll stop by the oldest tea shop(about 1000 years old) to taste strong matcha rice cake skewer, and the Japanese oldest shrine to touch the feelings of ancient story.
For the lunch we’ll go to a restaurant run by one famous tea shop.
For tea ceremony experience, let’s go to an authentic tea house. Hope my help will make you experience it at ease. (I’m also doing tea ceremony & cooking Host in Kyoto and Osaka through Airbnb.
Then we go to a tea farmer's shop. In the shop we can have some tea tasting including green tea and matcha.
- If you are allergy to any food, or need dietetic food, please let me know in advance.
【Meeting Time】 10:00am
In front of the gate of JR Uji station
【The number of participants who can book at a time】
2 - 10 people
【Duration】 5 hours (Walking Tour)
Minimum age: 12 years old
【What I'll provide】
- ・Walking Tour
- ・Matcha rice cake skewer
- ・Tea Ceremony
- ・Tea Tasting
- 【What you need to have】
- ・Comfortable clothes and shoes
- ・Cash for transpotation and souvenir expenses
- 【Languages】 Japanese, English
- 【Cancellation Policy】
- ・Full Refund Up To 4 Days Prior
- ・From 3 days prior to your scheduled workshop time・・・100% (no show included)
How to book your tour?
- Please click the above [BOOK NOW] button, select
- your preferred date, and fill up the form.
- You will receive an automatical e-mail from "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- titled "Full Dining confirmation of Reservation".
- Full Dining will send out an email reminder with info
- during the week before the workshop.